8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
As Power Construction Company, LLC ("Power") explores new markets and different geographies, complexities are increasing, and risk elements are changing. At the same time, Power is developing its next generation of leaders. Empowering this generation with risk knowledge is a key imperative for Power’s continued success.
The risk management team provides Power and its companies a unique strategic advantage by expertly navigating risk complexities and helping create a generation of leaders well-versed in risk management.
The Compliance Analyst is an entry level position which provides direct support to the VP of Risk Management by in overseeing the company's contracts, licensing and compliance functions. The Compliance Analyst will drive compliance among internal and external partners through positive, trust-based relationships, open communications, coordinating and conducting audits, and building and facilitating contracts trainings for various audiences.
If you are someone who is passionate about understanding how a company operates and wants to touch all aspects of a business, this is a great opportunity to learn and grow!
• Responsible for the administration of Power's subcontractor prequalification program, with support of the Finance Manager.
• Assures that corporate compliance is communicated, implemented, and monitored on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for the administration company licensing in various states.
• Responsible for the organization administration of the company's legal agreements; oversee the engagement process from start to finish.
• Supports the VP of Risk Management and company subsidiaries in client contracts.
• Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certification with work experience.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and reporting skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to various levels within the organization.
• Computer literacy with MS Office Suite and ability to learn other in-house software applications.
• Uses discretion with confidential information.