15900 103rd St Woodridge, IL 60517 United States
This role is to provide customer service and support for a variety of our operational functions. The person will be responsible for delivering and picking up equipment, supplies and parts going out to our customers and coming in from our vendors.
• Delivering equipment and supplies to shops and jobsites of our customers.
• Picking up equipment and supplies form our local vendors.
• Loading and unloading trucks, equipment & supplies.
• Checking orders for accuracy.
• Tying and strapping load to truck to deliver load safely.
• Filling out paperwork getting proper signatures.
• Obeying customer and vendor safety rules.
• Building relationships with customers.
• Custodial duties and building maintenance.
• Other job duties as needed.
• High school degree
• Driving background
• Experience in driving / Warehouse duties
• Ability to drive and operate forklifts
• Experience working in a team-oriented environment
• Able to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience in construction a plus.
• Ability to adhere to the organizations goals and objectives.
Power Construction (and all subsidiary companies, including United Insulated Structures, GCS Supply, and Palmer Consulting Group)is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Power Construction is committed to increasing opportunities for historically disadvantaged workers (including women and members of disproportionately affected racial and ethnic groups), as well as residents of marginalized communities.