8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
Are you a creative marketing and communications professional with a strong writing background? Are you a strategic thinker who enjoys creating meaningful content? Are you looking for a key role on a dynamic team with the opportunity to grow?
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Power Team.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager, Company leadership, and Operations staff The team's goal is to engage our audience and keep Power "top-of-mind."
• Partner with executive/senior leadership to coordinate, develop, and prepare high-quality statements of interest, qualification packages, proposals, and interview presentations.
• Work with individuals across the company to gather information and write original content for external communications (website, social media channels) and for use in marketing proposals/collateral.
• Create high-quality, custom marketing collateral, both print and digital.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate:
• Has excellent English grammar, punctuation, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Has strong research/information gathering skills.
• Understands branding and can apply it consistently throughout the marketing cycle
• Has experience in using and managing social media platforms.
◦ Is invigorated by the constant change and fast pace of an industry-leading organization
◦ Exemplifies strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
◦ Is results-driven and resourceful - able to think proactively and execute quickly.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field preferred.
• Minimum of three years of experience in marketing position with demonstrated growth of responsibilities.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
◦ Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
◦ A portfolio of previous work will be requested upon interview.