8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
Power Construction is seeking to hire an Operations Coordinator to provide overall support to the Safety and Quality, and Operations Departments. This individual will report to the Vice President of Safety. The Operations Coordinator will independently manage data, documentation, and communication related to safety, quality and operations across the company.
This position is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited to be involved in may facets of an organization and work with all departments and stakeholders. If you are a self-directed, flexible individual who enjoys running with a project, this position is a great fit for you.
• Independently manage digital data in Power's SharePoint platform, including items related to project startup, project responsibilities, contractors, safety resources, and project tracking. Support employees with SharePoint access and troubleshoot issues.
• Generate compliance reports and review to identify outliers and trends; ensure distribution of reporting to all stakeholders, including Quality and Safety teams, job site teams, and follow up on open items.
• Function as the primary owner of departmental documentation, including meeting minutes, event planning, e-forms, and physical safety and quality control documents.
• Communicate safety, quality control and operations resources internally and externally, in both physical and electronic content.
• Order and distribute materials for project start-ups, trainings, and departmental events.
• Collaborate with Human Resources regarding new or terminating employees.
• Research topics and concisely present findings at the direction of the VP of Safety.
• Additional assignments per direction of the VP of Safety.
• High School Diploma required; Associate Degree preferred.
• 2+ years' experience as office or administrative support.
• Strong computer and Microsoft Suite skills; SharePoint and Power BI experience a plus.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to work independently.
• Communication skills, both written and verbal, with tenacious attention to detail.
• Some travel required in and around Chicago and its suburbs.