8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
The Senior Financial Analyst performs a variety of financial activities including forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, and preparing reports. This position will be responsible for helping ensure our financial planning is healthy and profitable and aligns with business objectives. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and strategically-minded.
• Analyze financial data and provide company forecasting support.
• Review cash trends and prepare cash projections.
• Build financial models for scenario planning.
• Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
• Understand key business drivers and perform analytics to enhance performance.
• Track KPIs and provide analysis.
• Assist project teams with financial guidance.
• Study business and economic trends.
• Perform owner financing due diligence.
• Support subcontractor prequalification efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• 2+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role.
• Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.