8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
Laborers are responsible for demolition of existing structures, assisting in the concrete work of new structures, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, aiding in traffic control and assisting in material handling throughout the job site.
· Perform variety of tasks that require utilizing various tools, such as demolishing buildings, dismantling forms, setting up pumps and hoses, removing projections from concrete and cleaning tools and equipment as needed
· Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery
· Level earth to fine grade specifications
· Transport, pour, vibrate and grade concrete into existing formwork
· Maintain a clean and safe worksite by sweeping, picking up debris, transporting tools and equipment, dumping debris, removing snow, maintaining perimeter fall protection, etc.
· Assist in worksite safety by installing and removing barricades, setting up road signage, flagging and assisting with rigging items to crane as needed
· Perform final and general clean up of a space including mopping, dusting, removal of floor protection, etc.
High school degree or equivalent
Participates in Apprenticeship Program