15900 103rd St Lemont, IL 60439 United States
This role is to provide customer service and support for a variety of our operational functions. The person will be responsible for delivering and picking up equipment, supplies and parts going out to our customers and coming in from our vendors.
• Delivering equipment and supplies to shops and jobsites of our customers.
• Picking up equipment and supplies form our local vendors.
• Loading and unloading trucks, equipment & supplies.
• Checking orders for accuracy.
• Tying and strapping load to truck to deliver load safely.
• Filling out paperwork getting proper signatures.
• Obeying customer and vendor safety rules.
• Building relationships with customers.
• Custodial duties and building maintenance.
• Other job duties as needed.
• High school degree
• Driving background
• Experience in driving / Warehouse duties
• Ability to drive and operate forklifts
• Experience working in a team-oriented environment
• Able to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience in construction a plus.
• Ability to adhere to the organizations goals and objectives.