8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago, IL 60631 United States
Laborers are responsible for demolition of existing structures, assisting in the concrete work of new structures, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, aiding in traffic control and assisting in material handling throughout the job site.
• Perform variety of tasks that require utilizing various tools,
such as demolishing buildings, dismantling forms, setting up pumps and hoses,
removing projections from concrete and cleaning tools and equipment as needed
• Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate
alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Transport, pour, vibrate and grade concrete into existing
• Maintain a clean and safe worksite by sweeping, picking up
debris, transporting tools and equipment, dumping debris, removing snow,
maintaining perimeter fall protection, etc.
• Assist in worksite safety by installing and removing barricades,
setting up road signage, flagging and assisting with rigging items to crane as
• Perform final and general cleanup of a space including mopping,
dusting, removal of floor protection, etc.
• High school degree or equivalent
• Participates in Apprenticeship Program
• Union Laborers
Power Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Power Construction is committed to increasing opportunities for historically disadvantaged workers (including women and members of disproportionately affected racial and ethnic groups), as well as residents of marginalized communities.