We completed Pinnacle XXIII concurrently with two other warehouse facilities at the Pinnacle Business Center. When Samsung leased the full building, we added 15 loading docks, a new turnstile at the employee entrance, a new gate at the Guard Shack and upgraded finishes in their 10,000 sf office area.
This building achieved LEED Gold Certification through:
- 364 skylights throughout the building, which provide ample daylight for comfortable working conditions. Engineers recorded 30 footcandles on a cloudy summer day and 65 footcandles on a sunny day – without any lighting turned on.
- A combination of high-efficiency HVAC equipment, light fixtures, and motion and photo sensors reduce energy usage by 40%.
- Low flow fixtures reduce the amount of potable water used by 50%.
- In summer, night-running exhaust fans vent warm air out, replacing it with cooler nighttime air.
- Vegetated bio-infiltration swales and ponds greatly reduce contaminant discharge from the property. Most of the rainwater filters into the ground to sub aquifers.